Thursday, September 2, 2010

all kinds of crazy

sarah and i
a funny picture of me out
saturday night.
i had a good time!

********

so i guess eventually i'll find out what my
VO2 is.
even though i don't really know what that is
or what it means.
supposedly it is science.
science was never a strong subject
for me.

********

duffey rolls
are yummy.

********

i really need to mow
my lawn.

********

knee knee left kick right kick turn turn elbow.
that was a sequence in today's STRIKE! class.

********

use your LEGS!!!
that's sarah yelling at us in today's STRIKE! class.

********

today is
90210.

********

i love breakfast
for dinner.

********

i can't believe
it is already september.

*******

lately i've realized that i have
lots of purple in my wardrobe.
and that i may really like purple.
but purple is one of the colors from my HS
and i didn't want to seem "all school spirit" by always wearing
purple to school. so i never really wore that color.
i definitely wear it more now,
but i still think that people will think i'm supporting my HS by wearing purple.
even though HS was 12 years ago,
and i no longer live where i went to HS.

********
STRIKE! 60min
547

4 comments:

Nikki said...

You're too funny. I say wear all shades of purple. It's the color of royalty.

Love you.

Sarah Zook said...

I love breakfast for dinner too.

VO2...it is science however I think weight lifting is more what you need right now :)

LEGS! Could I have been any clearer? Some people I wonder how they even walk around!

Emily said...

funny. i can't ever wear purple because of manzano.

i make breakfast for dinner at least once a week, if not twice. you should live with me.

i'm finding out my vo2 this friday! as far as i know you just walk a mile (or run 1 1/2 miles without stopping) and take your heart rate for a minute, then input that into a formula.

sarahlove said...

I want to know my Vo2!!! What was yours?

I have avoided purple for years bc of the same reason!!! I am slowly letting 'mt school pride' back into my closet. lol