Thursday, September 23, 2010

all kinds of crazy

via*
so for awhile now tim tebow
has been the talk of the town with the bronco's.
i don't know much about him,
but what i do know is that he is
hot.

********

don't you hate it when you heat up your meal
and it's TOO hot?
i found the perfect solution.
add a couple of
ice cubes
or
stick it in the freezer for about a minute.

********

i found a place to teach
zumba at!
now i just need to get my butt
in gear and
do it.

********

seriously.

********



my boss was out earlier this week at a
channel partner conference.
we (not me) teepeed her room
with toilet paper
and post-its.
you can't really tell in the pic
but it was hilarious.

********

i got a
random gift today
for no reason.
made my day.

********

last night was the first night in along time where i had nothing to do
and was by myself.
at first i didn't like it.
but then i decided to play catch-up with myself.
i wrote 8 pages in my journal.
doing that felt great.
i hadn't written since june.

********

i need to get some pictures developed.
am i the only one that still does this?

********

i have a new drink from
starbucks?
a pumpkin spice latte.
non-fat milk of course.

********

i love the lyrics to the latest p!nk song.
glitter in the air.
check it out.

********
STRIKE! 60min
619

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TT is very hot! Been drinking NF pumkin spice lattes for years, glad you discovered how fabulous they are. I love Pink, so I def need to check out the song!!-kari

Emily said...

He IS hot!

I used to call Pink Dave's girlfriend, he loves her.

sarahlove said...

It's never officially autumn until I see the sign at Starbucks for Pumpkin Spice lattes.... welcome fall!! :)

sarahlove said...

And.... also- TT doesn't do it for me. I am draw towards nerdy creative/artsy types.... but dental hygiene (and hygiene in general) is a MUST. That's a deal breaker regardless.

I have rolls and rolls of film that need to be developed from over a decade ago- in fact, I think you're in some! You're not alone.

ZUMBA!!!! Yay April!! Do it, do it, do it!!! I love that I can say 'my friend is a Zumba instructor!'