Friday, June 18, 2010

Currently I am...

...missing her parents in Germany. I don't think I have ever missed them this much while out on vacation.

...trying super hard to only drink 80 ounces of water a day. I usually drink a lot more than that.

...really looking forward to the return of 90* weather.

...sending many prayers to my friend who is about to have her 2nd baby any.day.now.

...wishing a happy 1st birthday to Ilianna!

...in countdown mode for her vacation to rhode island!

...thinking about doing a month's worth of blog posts that are pictures only.

...wondering what everyone thinks of my new layout? nobody has said anything. that makes me think it isn't good. honestly i'm not too wild about it, and will probably be changing it again in the near future.

...crushing on the new marketing guy at work, who might be gay, oh well.

...excited to see my parents over the 4th of July holiday.

...trying not to think too much about the dream i had last night. i got laid off, it was more of a nightmare than a dream.

...charging my IPOD for tomorrow mornings workout outside!

...cooling off with the air conditioner on!
treadmill 30min
dance jam 60min
813

3 comments:

SarahLove said...

I loved the blog design before this one. I thought you matched the background so great with the Vegas photo.

Nikki said...

A lots on your mind, my dear. I like periwinkle so this one suites me. I think you're the one that matters, though. Which one do you like?

Emily said...

I like this one, with the light blues. The one before this, with the red balls on the top? They looked like cockroaches to me.

Sorry you're missing your parents.

Have fun in RI! My friend Andie lives there, I would love to visit her beach house.