Friday, October 16, 2009

i so called it!

The next Bachelor is Jake! Which was my prediction back in June! I have to say I feel pretty darn cool. Seeing the rest of the Bachelorette and how Jake handled the whole Wes situation etc... honestly I'm not really looking forward to this new season. Jake to me seems kinda boring, because he is that super nice, good guy. But, there is no edge to him. Now don't get me wrong, I will watch it, but I think Reid or Kiptyn would have been a better choice. And I'm sure the producers will create some sort of drama for us to watch.
Good luck Jake!

1 comment:

fotobug said...

I totally called it too! I think the season will be awesome because Jake will finally find true love and be able to have control, which I believe is the missing 'link' to his puzzle.