Sunday, October 4, 2009

Race for the Cure II

Today I finished my second Race for the Cure! This event is so much fun, and I completed it this time with my Mom! We had a great time. We didn't start the race until 8:15am, and we were right in the middle. So needless to say we walked the 5k, with one small area jogged on Colfax. It was so memorable to have my Mom there with me, to share in this amazing event.

Mom and I at Mile 2

Preliminary numbers show almost 54,000 people
A good time!

We are so cute!

3 comments:

Emily said...

You ARE so cute. And tall. Congratulations! That's an awesome tradition for you. And how awesome for your mom to come be there with you. She rocks.

Nikki said...

Ha!!! I love it!!!!! You guys are so adorable! Great job you two. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

This experience goes beyond words.
Warm and fuzzy and emotional.

Love, MOM