Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the birthday girls!!!

Friday Oct. 9th
The main reason for my trip to Albuquerque last weekend was to help one of my bestest friends celebrate her 30th birthday! Michelle and I have been friends since kindergarten. Yes, kindergarten. 25 years ago! There have been SO many times in my life where it was Michelle who was there for me. Because we have been friends for so long we've been through just about everything together. There are only a handful of people out there that I can be totally honest and open to. Michelle (and my mom) is one of them. We are different in so many ways, and our lives have gone different directions, but that hasn't stopped the connection we have and the life long friendship we have created. With absolute confidence I can say we will be friends for life.
My Mom and Michelle have the same birthday!

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!
I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So awesome!!!

Emily said...

I'm dying that I wasn't there, if only to try that CAKE! Yum. Stupid Delta and their expensive skymiles flights.

Rachel said...

aww, it looks like it was a great time. happy 30th to Michelle! :-)

Nikki said...

FUN! That cake is so cool. Happy birthday Michelle!