Friday, August 14, 2009

i did it!


My New Year's Resolution for 2009 was to work out at least 150 times. And I'm proud to say that as of today, that goal as been accomplished! Technically I've worked out 152 times, but this is the official 150th post for this year. I want to focus on this being a positive thing, because soon I'm going to go on a negative rant ....eventually I'll have to get this off my chest, but this post isn't the time for negativity. The goal was to average at least 12 work outs a month, and I'm definitely above that number. I'm happy that this pattern is a way of life for me now, and just part of my daily routine of my life. Even though I'm not getting the results I want on the scale, it does give my heart a good feeling, and I don't see it as something I will give up on anytime soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are such an inspiration!!!

So very sorry I missed your call.
Will talk in a few.

I'm off to do YOGA!!

Love ya bunches,
Mom

fotobug said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!

U are AWESOME!!!!

Nikki said...

go, April, go April, it's your 150th post, and you are so awesome. Oh yeah, uh-huh. I am so proud of you. Keep it up!!!!!

Love you bunches!

Emily said...

April, you ROCK! That is such an amazing feat! You accomplished a really hard goal really early in the year, and I am so impressed. Way to go, sister.

Rachel said...

Woohoo, you are awesome! :-)