Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Places I've Been: AK

Hubbard Glacier
via
Denali National Park
via

In the Summer 2003 (July I believe) myself and 11 other family members met in Anchorage, Alaska to go on a 2 week tour of Alaska. It was a fabulous vacation. The first week was an inland tour. We traveled to the Denali National Park, Talkeetna, and other places that I can't remember. The second week we were on a cruise from Seward, Alaska through the inside passage with the final stop in Vancouver, British Columbia. Alaska in the summer time is amazing. There is sunlight 20 hours a day, and 4 hour of dusk. It was one of the best vacations I have ever been on. I got to spend a lot of quality time with my family, have great food, and see and do things I had never seen previously. This is a place I would love to go back to, and if you have the opportunity to go, I would highly recommend it.

3 comments:

Emily said...

oooh, pretty!

Nikki said...

hands down, best trip EVER

Anonymous said...

Yes, best trip ever!!!

Love,
Mom