Monday, August 3, 2009

Hanging out P* style

I've had a good dose of P the past two days, and it is quality time well spent. We spent majority of the day together yesterday (which is why I didn't post yesterday, because I didn't go to the gym.) just hanging out. P has a very busy schedule, so very rarely do we have together where it is relaxed and time doesn't conflict. But, yesterday we literally just hung out. I shared with him some of photo albums, which I love since I am a big picture person. It was a fun Sunday.
Tonight we had a nice laid back dinner. And he insisted on me blogging on about him.
I enjoy the time when we can just relax. I've told him that we need to find jobs, where someone will pay us six figure salaries to just hang out with one another. Needless to say I'm still looking for that someone, so if you know anyone, let me know! I'm pretty sure we are both qualified for the position! ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

sounds nice!

Nikki said...

You'll be the first to know if I hear of that job opening up.

Rachel said...

Sounds like a great day!

fotobug said...

I wish P would insist that you post a photograph of the two of you together!!! :o)

LOL!

In good time, I suppose.