Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flash back to the 80's


I'm an 80's child through and through. I remember my dad playing 8-tracks in his red and white truck during our fishing trips when I was little. I loved Olivia Newton-John. Tonight at Lifetime they had a 90 minute tribute to the 80's. I seriously can't remember the last time I did 90 minutes of consecutive cardio like I did tonight.
We had 30 minutes each of a Jane Fonda, tight-wearing, type of girl, followed by a hip hop Run DMC chick, ending with a Richard Simmons wannabe. Imagine the grapevine meets high knees, then laying on the floor doing leg lifts. Mixed in with all your favorite 80's music of course. My personal favorite "Forever Your Girl" by Paula Abdul herself.
Their were head bands, leg warmers, and bright colors too!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ya, Paula rocked the 80's

Emily said...

I would love that!

fotobug said...

that is totally wicked cool.

:o)

i remember when i made my friend earrings.... the right ear spelled paula and the left ear spelled abdul... they hung perfectly because both of her names have five letters in them!!!