Sunday, March 1, 2009

39 down...

...111 to go. For the record I went to Dance Jam both Friday night and this morning. So While Shaun was in town I only missed one work out, which was Saturday's Hydro water class. I've had a crazy weekend, and more crazy weekends ahead.
Thankfully I have a plan on how to make up for the lost "w's" on my calendar. I'm going to try and make Monday's and Friday's Double Workouts. Monday's Hip Hop class is at 6:30pm, which is a later workout for me. Last Monday I got to the gym and was able to do 35 minutes on the elliptical as well as my weights, then do the 60 minute Hip Hop class. So, almost a double workout. I should be able to do the same thing on Friday's because Dance Jam is at 5:45pm on Friday's. So that is the plan. For blogging purposes and markings on my calendar, a double workout will be a single "w" and a single blog. They are more so for me to make up a day if I happen to miss one, or if I don't miss a day, just to get in that extra something to burn more calories.

Stay tuned: A rundown of my Shaun-filled weekend!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I will definitely stay tuned

Emily said...

sounds awesome, i can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

Good job and plan.

Awaiting more . . .

fotobug said...

You are so awesome! GO APRIL! :o)