Friday, March 13, 2009

2-1 Avalanche!

The winning score Colorado Av's 2 Minnesota Wild 1
The after win round up

Av's go in to score!

Michelle & I
One of the things I like best about living in Denver is all the action. I got into the Colorado Avalanche when I first moved here, and I've been lucky to go to a handful of games at the Pepsi Center. They are so much fun, and seeing a sporting event live, well their is nothing like it! Michelle arrived last night, and I took her to her first professional hockey game. We had a great time, had awesome seats, and the Av's won! ...this was the first time I've been to a game and they won, so I was very excited.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Any big hockey fights?

Emily said...

sooo fun! I've been to only one hockey game but I LOVED it. I wonder why I don't go more often? Say hi to Michelle for me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Nikki said! Hockey just isnt hockey without a few good fights...something about big, burly, sweaty men on skates when they fight....mmm...mmm...mmm!
Kari

April said...

Yes, their was one fight, and it was a good one.