Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 Things...

1. Please send out all your good vibes and spirit fingers to Kali tomorrow! Kali is the instructor who teaches the Dance Jam class I go to on Friday's and Sunday's, as well as the Hip Hop class on Monday's. She's an awesome dancer, and is trying out tomorrow for the TV show "So You Think Can Dance". I myself have never watched the show, but I can definitely tell you that I'll be watching this coming season. Her sister Kara is also trying out. Her sister was in a performance with Rihanna at the MTV Video Music Awards last September. Rihanna opened the show with her song Disturbia.

2. Today at the gym I tried a new class, called the MIXX. And well my booty is already sore, and I know tomorrow will be worse! It's a combo class of Kickboxing and Dance. Lots of fun and sweat!

3. Prayer Request: My Uncle John (who happens to also be my God-Father) has had horrible arthritis in his back for a couple of years now. And has been in constant pain. His last hope was a back surgery he had on Tuesday. He is in recovery right now and word is the surgery was a success. But until his incision is all healed (2 or 3 weeks) they won't know if all the pain as been taken away. Please keep him in your prayers.


My Uncle John holding Katherine~4mos at the time(his first Grandchild, my God-Daughter)
Rhode Island, May 2007

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, how cool for your dance teacher! I've only watched the show a handful of times, but it's SO FUN. I wonder why I don't watch it more?

I hope your Uncle is all better. Wow, what a scary thing!

fotobug said...

I prayed!