Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally


I'm currently in College Station, TX visiting my cousin Nikki and her husband Dan. And I have finally put in a work out! I seriously lagged last week, from being so exhausted from going non-stop. I did have my hip hop class on Monday but the instructor didn't bring the right music we were learning a routine to (Single Ladies by Beyonce), so we only did the old routine she taught us a couple of times, and a dance from Dance Jam a couple times, definitely not what I call a full work out. Then yesterday Nikki and I went on a 2 hour walk around the Texas A&M campus. I don't really call this a full on work out either because it was a very leisurely walk, but both Nikki and Dan (who is studying exercise physiology) say it does count as a full work out, so I suppose I agree with them because they are the experts. Then this afternoon I did a Jillian Michael's work out which was very hard! Just as I think I'm getting my cardio endurance high, I try something different and I'm literally left breathless. But I'm glad to put in a work out, and glad to be back to my blogging self! And super happy to be in College Station visiting my cousin. Tomorrow we head to Austin!

...lots and lots to come!

4 comments:

Emily said...

How fun! If I could choose to live somewhere right now, it would be Austin. So beautiful. Have a great rest of your weekend!

Rachel said...

Sounds like fun! And, I'm glad to see you're back, I've been missing you and your blog updates! :-)

fotobug said...

I wondered where you had been.... :o)

Wonderful to hear that you are with family- I was so sad that I didn't get to see with while you were in Albuquerque!! I brainstormed all the possibilities to try and make it to Fox and Hound..... darn. I hope to see you next time!

I can run for miles, but change up my workout to something else (like pilates) and I hurt for days! Go figure. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good. I am glad you made it outta there with that big snow storm and all... I hope you had a wonderful time! I dont think I've ever been to Austin. So, looking forward to some pix, as I know you took plenty! HA!

Kari