Monday, March 9, 2009

~something I love~

These dresses from Victoria's Secret.
I love this one because it is so flowy. Plus I like how it is long, but not super long. I wish it came in a pale blue color, but the only other color it comes in is pink. And well I'm not much of a pink fan. It just looks comfy. I have 2 summer trips planned: one to Florida and one to Rhode Island. I think this dress would be perfect for both.


I love this dress more. I think it is SO super cute. I love how it goes past the knee's, and that paisley print is fabulous. But the strapless style, I don't think I can pull off. Plus this dress isn't has casual as the one above, so I would have to have some place special to wear it to. And as of right now, no weddings are going on this summer.
So the green one is more realistic, in my opinion. And if I do get it, it will be in the green, because like I said, I don't really like pink. If I could, I would get both - maybe one day the paisley print one will go on clearance, and I can get it in a size smaller, and have it be a "reward" dress when I am down to that size! But I am curious, what do you think? Could I pull off the green? Or what about the paisley one, do you think I would be able to wear that as a casual dress? Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Victoria's Secret is to me like J. Crew is to Emily. I love VS. If had endless amounts of money, lots and lots of my money would go to Victoria's Secret. I worked in the call center at Victoria's Secret Catalogue for 3 years while I was in college. For the most part I loved it, and the 40% discount I got put me in some major debt! To this day I still love it. When I get a catalogue I study it like how I used to when I worked their. And for the most part when I'm out in public I can still tell if someone is wearing something from Victoria's Secret.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the green one. The paisley is cute, but the green one to me looks so comfy AND stylin', while the paisley is just stylin'. maybe it's comfy too, but it looks less comfortable to me.

Nikki said...

They are both cute! I've never owned a strapless anything, so I don't know how those work too well. But it sure is pretty!

fotobug said...

Strapless dresses are always a pain because they never fit correctly and you will end up yanking on the dang thing all day long.... lol!

fotobug said...

.....however, I like the price on the strapless one so much more.

Anonymous said...

I love VS!!! And I have not seen these dresses yet!!! DECISIONS, DECISIONS!?!?!?