Wednesday, January 14, 2009

same kind of different as me


I just got done reading "Same Kind of Different as me" by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. This is a great book. I highly recommend this book. It is a true story about 2 men from 2 completely different worlds, but create this amazing friendship through the power of God. It is a very heart felt book. I cried reading it on the bus. Regardless of your relationship with God, I think you'll enjoy this book. Check it out!




on a side note

I had a video of Otis I wanted this blog to be about, but my video was taking forever to upload. I've been trying to get it to post for the past 45 minutes. Is this normal? I use Firefox. I also tried Internet Explorer. Or am I just impatient? Any advice? Thank you!

4 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

This book sounds amazing! Truly I'm putting it on my Amazon list. Thanks for the tip!

Rachel said...

That does sound like a good book - I've requested it from the library. Thanks for sharing!

Emily said...

sometimes blogger is just slow, try again later.

thanks for the tip on the book, i'll have to find a copy.

Anonymous said...

Your 'reads' are always good.

My goal is to read more.