Friday, January 9, 2009

The Bachelor

I watch The Bachelor on ABC. I think I've watched just about every season since it started. Like most, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I just watched Monday nights episode. My my quite a few twists and turns. My gut is for Nikki. She got the first impression rose, and you can tell that Jason likes her. And well that diamond ring at the end, that's a beauty!
It's weird to think that the show has already ended, put it is just starting on TV. Why does TV do that? I know they have to edit it and all of that stuff, but I guess I just don't really get it. Here's to wishing Jason good luck!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I haven't watched this season, but that Nikki has a great name :)

Emily said...

I watch it usually too but after Deanna broke up with Jesse I decided I'm done with that show.