Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Love

I have a new addiction. I call it baby love. Throughout the past couple of years a bunch of my friends have had babies. The newest arrived yesterday afternoon. Her name is Kayla Nicole. Isn't she so cute!? I love going to see brand new babies. Thankfully I am not on any shortage of baby love. It was great to go meet her just short of turning 24 hours old. I got to hold her, while she was awake and alert, she got the hick ups as well. ...it was pretty funny. I'm glad she arrived, because it gave me something to do today.

Welcome Kayla Nicole! Date of birth: Jan. 9, 09 - 7lbs 8oz - 19inches
Proud parents: Kyle and Brittany

and if anyone is counting, for the first week of 2009 I went to the gym 5 times! go me!

1 comment:

fotobug said...

awe!! look at those cute cheeks!