Sunday, April 3, 2011

oops

My very first thought this morning was: Did I blog yesterday? Answer: No! I worked out yesterday so there should have been a blog. But for some reason I totally forgot. This is weird, well just because it is weird. How could I forget to blog? I think about blogging a lot. Mainly I think about what it is I'm going to blog about. Maybe I forgot yesterday because I didn't really have anything to blog about. And now here I am writing a blog post, and blogging. Exciting I know.

I've been having lots of weird vivid dreams lately. Last night I woke up at 4am deeply concerned about Madison. And couldn't calm my head down until 5am. Who is Madison? I have no idea. I don't even know a Madison. All I can think is that I had a dream about her, and I woke up super worried about her. I've had dreams about my friend April and her puppies, and about shootings. Just scary stuff.

So this blog is for yesterday's workout, FYI.
treadmill 50min
elliptical 15min

No comments: