Thursday, January 27, 2011

all kinds of crazy


i went to my first
colorado mammoth game
on saturday.
it was really loud
and
really fun!

********

i was back in
STRIKE!
tonight.
and it felt gooood!
POWer!

********

....hence the return of
random
thought
thursday!
finally.

********

my cousin Nikki
is the anonymous
gift giver!
she's the best.
thanks Nikki!

********

i have a weird pet peeve at the gym.
it drives me crazy when people
don't end their workouts
in either a 0 or a 5.
i'll see someone in front of me
on the treadmill,
and they do 36 minutes.
why 36 minutes?
if you're gonna do
36,
shouldn't you just do 40?
drives me crazy.

********

i'm thinking a
giveaway
is in the works.
stay tuned.

********

yesterday
and today
were curly
hair days.

********

if you want to help out a
family
in need
click here.

********

i cried at work today.
twice.
once because i was sad.
again because i was happy.
it's been
one
of
those
days.

********

i wish that i could
watch myself type.
i'm a super fast
and good typer.

********

STRIKE! 60min

3 comments:

tcortc said...

All I can say right now is WOW... Unbelievable! I saw the pictures of just your face and It makes me smile and say ~ I am so PROUD of you !~ It gives me motivation! :)

Emily said...

Sweet Nikki, what a good friend.

I don't ever end in a 0 or 5. I have my own reward system and it rarely ends on one of those numbers.

You should try this typing game that my s-i-l posted about yesterday. it's so hard! my best time so far 3.787: http://www.onlytypinggames.com/games/krazy-keys/

sarahlove said...

Yes- try that typing game April and let us know your score!!! :) Fun!!

It was Nikki?? How sweet is that?? I LOVE giving gifts anonymously and never telling. That's fun too!

I like your hair curly!!! Super fun!

Giveaway? YES!!! Fun, fun!!

Thanks for posting about the family in need. I love them so much and they still need help.

Your pet peeve is a good one. I've got some of those too. ;)

By the way. You are FUN!!