Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Year in Review

stolen from emily

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Took care of me.

2. Did you keep your new year's resolution, and will you make more for this year? Yes, and yes.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my friend Tressa and my friend Sarah.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, my Uncle Billy, and Mary.

5. What countries did you visit? None other than my own...I did visit a new state: Georgia.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? A deep meaningful romantic relationship.

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

- my birthday weekend in Savannah, GA with my 3 best girl friends
- 12/31 received my second ever New Year's eve kiss.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Weighing in at 175 pounds.

9. What was your biggest failure? Not keeping in touch with some friends.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No, just lots of soreness.

11. What was the best thing you bought? Well technically my aunt bought them for me. A size 12 dress pants from Ann Taylor that fit!

barbell strength 60min

3 comments:

sarahlove said...

LOL 'lots of soreness' Loved that!

Emily said...

Kiss??? Awesome! Sounds like a pretty great year to me.

Rachel said...

looks like it was a pretty great year!