Monday, April 19, 2010

i have my very own mittens!

have i mentioned my cousin nikki lately?!
how about how uber talented she is?!
so talented that she created a mitten pattern all by herself! how wicked awesome is that!?
even more wicked awesome is that she named them after me!
nikki surprised me with these right when we got into my car when i picked her up from the airport. they are fabulous and i love them. the fit is amazing and they will be great to wear next winter with my neckwarmer!

elliptical 45min
treadmill 15min

4 comments:

Nikki said...

yay! I seriously was in love with this yarn!

Anonymous said...

I love the color too! Nikki, not only is your talent apparent in the work you do, so is the thought and love you put into them, makes the items you create all the more special. Those mittens are beautiful! -Kari

Anonymous said...

And I 3rd the motion!

Nikki you are awesomely talented!

Love ya Aunt Barbara

sarahlove said...

WOW!! Totally impressive.