Thursday, April 22, 2010

all kinds of crazy


this is what a hot chocolate
looks like at snooze!

********

more big change is coming.

********

it rained like crazy last night.
and now i have dried out
dead worms all over my garage.
gross.

********

today was a curly hair day.

********

my summer trip is
booked!

********

the united states postal service
is not my friend.

********

my lottery ticket
was not a winner.

********

i wrote a whole big book review on
"when crickets cry" by Charles Martin
but i lost it.
so i'll just say this:
read it.

********

i forgot to shut my blinds
last night.
but it was ok because i now have brown curtains.

STRIKE! 60min

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I like this post, sorry about all the dead worms :).

That hot chocolate was awesome!

STRIKE still scares me a little.

Anonymous said...

So where are going on vacation?

Love MOM

Emily said...

What does this mean for your job, April? Will you have to find something new do you think?

I want some of that hot chocolate! Like, REALLY bad, especially on this cold rainy day.