Wednesday, September 30, 2009

slow month

I'm allowed to have a bad month right? I mean if it were January I could see where it would be bad. But the fact that i have had 8 solid months of workout's, I figure I could use a break. Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyways.
The good news is that I truly am the only one to blame. I had many opportunities to go to the gym, but I just didn't. The first of the month didn't start off strong since I was out of town, and I only had one good week this month. All of the other times, I got home from work and decided I was going to hang out at home and watch TV and eat cookie dough.
But I will give credit where credit is deserved. I did get 12 workouts in, which was the original resolution. The other good news, I have a new month to start tomorrow, and the goal is to go back to the average of 20.

4 comments:

Emily said...

your 12 is 12 more than me! way to go!

Rachel said...

yeah, what Emily said.

I always end up being more of a homebody in September - when all the shows have their season premieres. :-)

Nikki said...

It's definitely okay to take a break. You've been so diligent, and you should be proud of that. You are ahead of the game, and 12 is a good number.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 12 is better than me too! Keep up the great work April!
-Kari