Friday, November 7, 2008

Life Blogger!

My friend Emily gives me a lot of ideas on what to blog about. I stole this from her. My life itself is pretty much an open book. I will most likely tell you anything if you ask, along with all of the details. ...Or even if you don't. My friend Tressa knows this very well, by just our lunch date we just had! She knows what I mean. ;) I think I like to talk about what's going on in my life because it makes me feel like I have a life. Because by the everyday type of life people have, I really don't have a life. But I do, do make myself look like I have a life. It's a good talent to have!, and I think I'm pretty good at it! I could be guilty in my "over-sharing" but a lot of things I think about over-sharing are X rated, and well I don't think that is appropriate. So I just keep that to myself, and share those stories in person, with the friends I think would like to hear them.
Happy Friday Everyone!




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.

You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.

Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I think you have a life. you're living one right now! Going to work, going to work out, visiting friends, eating out for lunch...that's totally a life. And you're living it!