Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lia Sophia


This picture doesn't do the necklace justice. It is beautiful and instantly dresses up any outfit!

I love this ring! Very different.
and the bracelet is reversible!




My friend Emily blogged about Lia Sophia, and I was immediately interested. My friend Tina told me this summer while I was visiting her in Florida said she really likes jewelry because it is an easy way to dress up an outfit. I've always been a jewelry person. But more like an expensive jewelry type of jewelry person. Until I started finding pieces that aren't so expensive, but look nice. And with my new job, adding a piece of jewelry makes me feel more professional. I've always liked different jewelry. Lia Sophia is a type of jewelry line. I was able to go to the website and have the Lia Sophia girl in the Denver area come by my house where I picked out a few pieces. One of the awesome things about this jewelry is that it comes with a lifetime warranty. Anything happens to the jewelry you get it replaced. Check it out! And enjoy!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Those do look professional. I always forget to wear jewlery I buy. But if I had cool stuff like that, maybe I wouldn't forget it so much.

Rachel P said...

I just got a TON of Lia Sophia necklaces from my sister. I prefer real stuff, but I love them! Quite addicting, unfortunately.