Thursday, October 2, 2008

Question

Why does 45 minutes sitting in front of the TV go by SO much faster than 45 minutes on the elliptical?

This question goes on in my head every time I get ready to go to the gym. I really didn't want to go work out yesterday, but I did. It was the first of the month, and I wanted to start October off to a good start. I went to the gym 20x's in September! I put a "W" for work out, on my calendar for each day that I work out. So I can keep track, and it helps motivate me. But getting to the gym is freakin' difficult. I am always happy that I went, and proud that I went. I just wish this whole process was easier!

That's all. Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

Emily said...

do you have an ipod? i have found that a good run mix on my ipod saves me when i go running, and when really good songs come on i push myself to go just a little faster than i was before (and then back to normal once the song is over). music saves me during a workout. since i have an itouch i can also watch movies and tv, so if i'm doing something easier, like the exercise bike, i DO watch tv and it DOES go faster.

April said...

I do. Read my blog on myspace titled My Routine. That'll tell you what I do during my 45 minutes.