Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Riley


Today is my second cousin's 12th birthday! I can't believe he is twelve. That is only one more year until he is a teenager. My cousin Kari(his Mom) and I are really close. And I think it was Riley that brought us together. Riley was born in Washington, and I think almost every year after he was born I would travel to Seattle to see them. Up until they moved back to Albuquerque. Riley is an amazing guy. He idolizes his father, who just recently retired from the military. A few summers ago Kari and the boys came to Denver for a visit while her husband was in Iceland. Riley held Rosie the Tarantula at the Butterfly Pavilion, we also went to Dave and Buster's where I played a military video game with Riley, and all he could talk about his Dad. Then a couple of years ago the whole family came up here and Riley bonded with my cats. We went to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and Cinzzetti's where his favorite food was calamari. And his drink of choice: iced tea. This little man is beyond his years, and I love him and I miss him tons. Happy Birthday Riley!

2 comments:

reflections said...

awww cool! I'll add you to my list :D

Emily said...

happy birthday riley!