Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been Tagged

My friend Rachel tagged me. Here are my responses.

Three Favorite Last Purchases:
1. Gas-to fill my tank was only $31.60-all summer its taken over $40!
2. Amaris' 1st birthday gift-a cute little outfit from Kohls.
3. All the things I bought in Chicago!

Three Fears:
1. Never getting married.
2. Never having a child.
3. Bees.

Three Favorite Movies:
1. Good Will Hunting
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Aladdin

Three Facts about me:
1. I love cooking.
2. I enjoy writing.
3. I hate to clean.

Three things I haven't done:
1. Finish College.
2. Visit my cousin in Texas.
3. Go to Hawaii.

Three things I can't live without:
1. My phone.
2. A pen and my journal.
3. My camera.

Three things on today's list:
1. Go to the gym.
2. Write in my journal.
3. Cook dinner.

Three favorite dishes:
1. Tacozagna.
2. Huevos Rancheros.
3. Mom's pork pie.

Three places I have lived:
1. Albuquerque, NM
2. Thornton, CO
3. Westminster, CO

Three favorite TV shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy.
2. Six Feet Under.
3. The Starter Wife(this is a new one)

Three places I have traveled:
1. London.
2. Rhode Island.
3. Seattle, WA

Three Favorite Desserts:
1. Tiramisu.
2. The peanut butter ice cream I had in Chicago.
3. Peanut butter milkshake-the only place I know that made one was YesterDave's in Albuquerque-I miss that place!

Three things I would buy if money wasn't an issue:
1. Travel around the world.
2. Buy my dream house.
3. Buy something cashmere.

Three wishes:
1. Keep all of my friendships.
2. Have children.
3. Not have to work, but WANT to work.

People I tag:
If you do it great, if not, that's ok too! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

You can get peanutbutter shakes all over the place in Utah. For some reason, Utah is a BIG shake place. Probably because nobody here drinks alcohol and we have to have something else when we have bad days.

Nikki said...

Aw Yesterdave's.