Friday, October 17, 2008

Crazy Dream II

I know I know, I haven't posted pictures of Chicago. But I will, just not now.

I had another really weird dream last night. I was on the bus heading to work, and the bus driver didn't know where he was going. ...this happens sometimes, the bus driver has no idea where they are going. I've been riding the bus daily since June, and this has happened 3 different times. It makes me curious, because really how can you be a bus driver and not know where you are going? Anyways, on the bus I read so if the bus driver doesn't know where they are going I am usually not aware of it but I do hear a lot of talking around me because their are other people on the bus wondering where in the world we are going. Let me say that this dream takes place in 3 different places, Denver, Albuquerque, and Chicago. The first part of the dream I'm in Albuquerque but was in Denver heading to work. I work off of the 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver. The bus driver was all the way at the Fairgrounds in Albuquerque. But both the 16th Street Mall and the Fairgrounds were in the same city. Also when I get off of the bus to go to work, a lot of people get off at my stop. So while being distracted by everyone telling the bus driver where to go, everyone just go frustrated-told the bus driver to stop the bus and everyone got off the bus to walk to there destination. Since all of us were going primary in the same direction I just followed along and assumed the 16th Street mall wouldn't be far. Along the way I walked through the Fairgrounds where the New Mexico State Fair was going on(the fair really happens in September). I walked through a bunch of vendors, art, and food. Sopapilla's specifically. I love sopapillas, and they are very rare in Colorado. So I decide to stop in line at a place that has sopapillas. Once I get in line the 2 people behind the counter just walk away. Keep in mind I was not the only one in line. Thinking they would come back right away so I could buy my sopapilla and be on my way. Well this never happened, and decided I didn't want to waste anymore time, since now I would be late for work. So I walked away with the craving of a sopapilla in my mouth. At one point in my dream I became a journalist, interviewing Meg Ryan. At this point in time I was in Meg Ryans house, in Albuquerque, still running late for work, and all of sudden I was there to interview her. So I did. In my dream she had 6 kids and is happily married to a man named Cole. Her house was beautiful and big, but also very homey and a little messy-as you can imagine with 6 kids. In the house she had a cat that had just kittens. There were about 5 kittens 2 months old running all around the house-SO cute! We started the interview in her youngest kids nursery-I believe a boy, around 4 or 5 months old. I didn't have anything to write with and in my head I was thinking how am I going to remember this? I remember writing the first part of the article in my head: I arrived at Meg Ryan's home where she was just putting down her youngest child for his morning nap. We sat in his nursery while she put him to sleep. She was wearing...(I can't remember what she was wearing), her hair cute as always, and looking wonderful with no make up on. I remember asking her personal questions all of which she was very honest about. I also asked her about her tattoos. Now I don't know if in real life Meg Ryan has any tattoos but in my dream she did. A bunch of really small ones majority of which were on her feet. I think majority of the tattoos where her kids names. It was very cool, and she didn't mind telling me about any of them. After she put the little one to bed we checked on the 4th and 5th child, 18 month old twins. Super cute! After that we went into her bedroom. She was very proud of her bathroom, which was huge and very New Mexican looking. And that was pretty much it with Meg Ryan.
Once I left I was still trying to find the 16th Street Mall to get to work. While walking I realized I was much further than I thought. I was over by my mom's old job. Off of I-25 and Jefferson, and the 16th Street Mall was up by where Coronado Mall is-which if you know Albuquerque isn't in walking distance. All of a sudden I'm walking by this girl who I don't know, but was on the same bus I was on, with a bus directory. I was asking her if I could look at to see if there was a bus that would take us to where we needed to go. She wouldn't let me look at it, so I just followed her. Along the way I ran into my friend Michelle. All of a sudden we were in a part of Chicago. She was walking really fast and didn't have time to talk to me. But we were in front of these stairs similar to what is in front of the Art Institute of Chicago. Eventually I made it to the 16th Street Mall, not too sure how, but I did. And that's all for Crazy Dream number 2! Any interpretations I am open to.

2 comments:

Emily said...

i have NO idea. you feel lost somehow? and you're secretly in love with meg ryan? (just kidding).

hope you're feeling better.

Nikki said...

uhhhhhhh....I have no idea what that could possibly mean. Maybe your mind took you on a wild ride to do some really cool things as a special treat for you.