Thursday, April 5, 2012

~all kinds of crazy~

have you ever had these cuties oranges?

just like the commercial.

super easy to peel. and so so good.

quick and easy snack?!

yes, please!


********


i have to share pat of an email my mom sent me this week:

"And yes I am a drama Queen but I am your MOTB drama Queen and I won't let anyone take that from me. Period."

Isn't she the cutest ever?!

********


I'm thinking something along


these


lines for the flower girl dress.


in coral.


********


I really think i


want to go see


Titanic in 3D.


********


i really want someone to sign our guest book


on our wedding website.


**hint hint**


********


I'm on the hunt for another good book.


Any recommendations?


********


Six months until i say


I DO!!!


********


Did you watch Betty Whites


Off Your Rockers


last night? holy hilarious it was funny.


********


I want to do something special on Easter.


but have no idea what to do.





4 comments:

Dawn said...

Love Cuties!

And the link to your wedding page doesn't work.

Emily said...

The link to your page has a blogspot url at the beginning--if people click on it they can just erase the blogspot at the beginning, but it might be easier for you to just fix it. I signed! Your page is fun, I loved reading about your bridesmaids. I hope I'm invited because even if I'm not, I'm coming.

I love cuties but my kids don't, so I never buy them because I can't eat a whole bag by myself.

If you like non fiction, I like Malcolm Gladwell a lot. Super interesting stuff.

Nikki said...

Agreed about Malcolm Gladwell. I've read Blink, Tipping Point and Outliers. My dad LOVED Blink, and so did I. A story he told in the book changed how I interact with people in a powerful way.

I love the flower girl dress. Super cute!

Nikki said...

Oh and I also read What the dog saw. I still recommend Blink the most.