Thursday, March 22, 2012

~all kinds of crazy~



we have cake!

Chris and I

decided on our

cake person.

this is our vision.

simple

clean

elegant.


********


sarah i accept

your

dare!


********


jimmy, yes

those are UNM cups.

i much prefer drinking

water out of plastic cups

compared to glass.


********


but on the rare occasion

when i drink tea, i like tea

in a glass cup.


********


i want a

facial

so

bad.


********


so excited

to see

The Hunger Games

saturday night!


********


oh and Sarah,

domino's has

nothing

to do

with math.

try it.

i dare you! :)


********


spring is now officially here.

and now i can't wait

for

summer!

laying out in the sun.

getting some heat....


********


i love etsy.

i'm looking on there for a lot of my wedding things.

veil

flower girl dress

jewelry (for me and my bridesmaids)

cuff links for my dad

pillow for ring bearer

candles for unity candle


********


lots of things going on the sports world as of late.

i feel i should mention.

go KU!

and yeah! we got peyton manning.

although i'm really gonna miss tim tebow's cute face.


********

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup--Go Lobos. And I hope Tebow does well wherever he ends up. I mean all he did was unexpectedly win a few games for Denver in the playoffs. Don't know why folks don't like him.

Emily said...

It's so pretty, I love wedding cake!

I wish the 49ers had snatched Manning, but at least we'll get to see most of his games because of where we live.

Nikki said...

Glad you weren't turned off to Etsy! Can't wait to see all the splendor!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! Love, love, love your cake :)

MOTB

Summer said...

I had such a hard time deciding on a cake! So excited you found someone good. What kind of cake will it be?

sarahlove said...

I don't like cake. I love pretty cakes but I don't like eating it. I'd rather eat a cupcake top. It tastes so different! I'm weird. Your cake is so classy!

Your left hand should thank me. ;)

Why plastic?

What's a glass cup? Is it a shorter version of a tall glass?

What's a facial? HA! (Hinting that I have never had one!)

Stressful movie. No, thanks.

If I can find pink ones, I accept!

Please wear sunscreen. PROMISE?!

I love Etsy too because I have a secret! Soon to be not a secret.

David is like sports central so anytime sports are mentioned, I zone out. HA! Kidding. Maybe. ;)