Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cookies, Ipod, and Snow oh my!

This weekend I made these cookies! All for my co-workers to enjoy throughout the week! For the most part these cookies were really easy, and are super tasty.
yummy cookies
Today while driving to the gym it was freezing-literally. So I bundled up in a jacket and a sweatshirt. My sweatshirt had a pocket in the front where I put my ipod, and since my usual routine doesn't include wearing a sweatshirt and having the additional pocket, when I did a load of laundry-that included the sweatshirt. ...I washed and dried my ipod! It is so sad. I love listening to my ipod while working out. The good news I have a replacement, I guess this is why I never got around to selling it. A long time ago, an employee I represented in the Union quit, and gave me his ipod he had won at work. I don't really know what kind of ipod this is, but I know it is much much nicer than the one that died. It is very pretty, and black!
what a washed ipod looks like


The cold neighborhood. While driving to the gym this morning the thermometer in my car had a high of 3. Then while driving to the grocery story this afternoon it was -1. Brrr!
taken from my garage

7 comments:

Emily said...

wow, that IS cold! We had 6 inches of snow this morning, and two avalanches. Winters in the rockies are CRAZY.

Nikki said...

Sorry to hear about the dead ipod. Was that the one that yo won off hte Peak? didn't you win one off hte Peak?

April said...

haha-i actually won one off a radio station here in Denver, i don't remember the name. I never used it, I actually gave it to Aaron.
I bought this one(the washed one) a couple of years ago. I think for the most part it had a good life!

Tara Bennett said...

I've washed and dried mamy things I wasn't supposed to, but never an ipod! Good thing you had a spare!

TressaMae said...

Those cookies were so yummy!!! :) Thanks April!

Celine said...

Hi April!
I've tagged you on my blog if you would like to join some fun!
Have a fantastic day!

Anonymous said...

There is an spare ipod at home in Albuq. !!!

We had snow but not like Denver.

Cookies look very good.