Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Decorations


My Christmas Tree in front of the bay windowChristmas decorations on top of my entertainment center
decorations
the pillow says "be naughty, save Santa a trip"!

My kitchen table

kitchen

my parents house. This is on top of their entertainment center(notice the blue tree)

the mantel


mom and i by the Christmas tree

I love my house at Christmas time, it completely transforms. Even though I am the only one that sees it, I love it. I got this from my Mom. Growing up and even to this day, she puts up a ton of decorations, and I have followed. Growing up our Christmas tree was always in the living room, which is in the back of the house, and I always wanted to have a tree where you could put the tree on display in front of the house. Needless to say when I was house shopping almost 3 years ago, I knew I wanted a window in the front of my house to display my Christmas tree. ...and that is what I got! I have a beautiful bay window in my house, and every year I completely rearrange my living room to put my Christmas tree on display.

I hope everyone had a beautiful and blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Your tree is beautiful! It is so fun to transform a house for the holidays. Merry Christmas!