Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

I love all of my Christmas ornaments. This is a tribute to some of my favorite ornaments. Enjoy!

Believe-it is fun to still Believe

This is one of three very pretty Christmas ornament trees my Dad got me a few years ago
I bought this one and "love" a couple of years ago at a grocery store, love 'em

My mom got me this one-don't remember where, but she got it because it has 2 cats on it

From my God-Daughter for her first Christmas

Sears Tower I got from Chicago, and the Panda bear. I have a special bond with panda bears. My Grandpa Egan bought me a stuffed panda bear in celebration of my birth, I named my panda bear "booboo". I love booboo.

I bought this last year when I went to go see "The Little Mermaid" on Broadway in Denver. It is actually a key chain, but it works as an ornament too.

From my visit to Animal Kingdom in Orlando, FL

This is part of an ornament set my mom bought me while we were in Alaska in the summer of 2003. This one is a whale.

love-I need love!

My favorite flower-the bird of paradise, my parents got me this a couple of years ago while they were in Hawaii.

I bought this in Chicago, when I saw "Wicked"

The year on this one is 2008-from Florida.

4 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

OH they're all pretty! The 1st one from your dad that says believe is my favorite. =)

Emily said...

I like the Little Mermaid one best. They're all so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ornaments are just a great tribute to the beautiful person you are!!
Love Ya
Mom

Celine said...

You have such cute ornaments!
Thanks for sharing pics with us and Merry Christmas in advance!