Friday, June 17, 2016

Let's Compare

I'm behind, but here is my growing baby bump.
25 weeks 6 days

30 weeks

35 weeks

38 weeks

39 weeks 4 days

40 weeks
This time around I really miss being pregnant.  You don't realize how easy the end of pregnancy is until you are caring for a toddler and a newborn.  I knew going out would be the biggest struggle.  An outing with both kids by myself needs special preparation.  I found that if I need to go out at the "last minute" I need a good 40 minutes before we leave the house.

Bennett and Helena look nothing alike in my opinion.  They do both have big eyes, but that's where the similarities end.  People say Helena is like a mini me, and that Bennett is a mini Chris.  More and more I can see how Bennett looks like Chris.  I also think Bennett just might be a blue eyed boy.  I was expecting Bennett to have a full head of hair, just because Helena did.  Within his first few weeks the hair on top of his head all fell out. When you see him from the back and all of his hair in the back, it's like he's a different baby.
Helena

Bennett

2 comments:

Emily said...

They look totally different to me! How funny. Also, your 39 week picture is gorgeous, how do you look so pretty that far along?

Summer said...

Don't worry. Eli is 1 and still bald. :( They really are different. It's hard to tell those first few months though. It wasn't until Eli hit about 6 months that people started commenting on how alike my boys look (they don't look that much alike to me!).