Wednesday, June 25, 2014

so much love

Cooper enjoying the sun!

Bailey meeting a new friend and playing in the water.

Cooper all laughs!


Love this!
I love seeing all the love that Helena receives.  It reminds me that at one point in time I was a baby, and had so much love that I didn't even know.  It has given me a greater understanding of the love that I have from my parents and all the family around me.  It is such an amazing feeling to grow more and more in love with her each and every single day.

Last weekend we had some more visitors from Nebraska.  Chris' friends Mike and Angela, and their two kiddos Bailey and Cooper.  Bailey will be 4 next week, and Cooper is 2 and half.  These kids are great!, and I'm so happy that Mike and Angela traveled out to meet Helena.  Also along for the ride was Mary, my Mother-in-law.  I love seeing her with Helena.  Pure joy.
We took the kiddos to a water fountain play area near the house, and the kids had a great time, and it was so nice for Helena and I to get out of the house.  More and more we are growing old of staying at home, so even if it is just for a short outing I like to get us out of the house when I can.  We're getting the hang of breastfeeding in public, so I'm growing more confident with taking her out for longer periods of time.
I'm really enjoying all of the visitors we've had.  It's really sad that we don't have any family here, but I'm super thankful that majority of our family is so close and can easily travel to Denver.  We've stretched out the visitors enough so that it isn't overwhelming and not back to back.  As much as I love my days with Helena, having some adult interaction is always welcome!    

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so nice to have all those visits! I can't get people to visit me ever so it must be nice for you. :) (except aunt peg of course)