Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sleeping Beauty



I've been meaning to document this because I just want to remember.  A couple of weeks ago when my mom and aunt Michelle came to town Helena slept through the night for the first time...at not even 5 weeks old!  I was blown away, then she slept through the night again and again!
She usually falls asleep between 9 and 10, and wakes up around 7am!  I'm still getting up in the middle of the night to pump, but it has been so nice!  Plus it has saved us a little bit of formula since it is formula that she gets for her middle of the night feedings.
However, I think this trend is coming to an end, as the past two nights she has awoken at 4:30am to feed.  Which is I want I want to remember that one time when baby let mommy sleep!

I absolutely love it when she falls asleep on me.  It is such an amazing feeling, having her in my arms, and just memorizing all the tiny details of her perfect little face.  I can't believe she is mine.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is so sweet! I am amazed that she slept through the night at all that early. My sisters babies all did that too but mine never did. Lucky.