Thursday, May 17, 2012

~all kinds of crazy~

i need some floss.

********

did you know at one point in time Texas
was it's own country?!
i seriously had no clue.
and if i knew this piece of
American history, i obviously forgot.

********

i can't wait until tomorrow!

********

the bus has 73 seats on it.
you would think it would be an even number.
maybe i counted wrong.

********

sugar snap peas are
delish.

********

i've been feeling off lately.
no bueno.

********

the next 3 weekends are super
crazy
busy.
and i'm looking forward to all the fun
memories that will be made!

********

i've been craving some new mexican food.
a trip to little anita's
might be in order.

********

ripple
red mango
menchie's
golden spoon
what do all of these things have in common?

********

i'm loving how the color
coral
is popping up everywhere!

********

when did sonic get rid of their
cream pie shakes?
not that i need one or anything.
but those things were good!

5 comments:

sarahlove said...

Cinnamon. You won't be disappointed.
You forgot.
Tomorrow will soon be yesterday. Enjoy today first!;)
Did you count your seat? Did you count the person driving? That is odd! (pun intended) ;)
Yes - yum!
You will find the 'on' switch. I know it!
Take pictures!
Ohhhhh- that made me miss my mom's cooking! ;)
They are all cold?
Yes it is!
I was just missing the taste of a Sonic cherry lime-aide last week.

Emily said...

You forgot. I'm sure you knew that at some point.

I bet there is a place somewhere where there's only one seat; maybe in the very front or the back? Or maybe the side-ways facing seats for handicapped people, maybe there are only 3 or something?

Yep, they are.

I'm not loving my busy-ness. I hope you like yours.

Frozen Yogurt, right?

They got rid of the cream pie shakes AND the cherry limeade chillers. Those things were dynamite. I hope they bring them back for summertime. Did you know shakes are half price after 8 pm? I did. :)

Summer said...

Love snap peas. Whats happening in the next few weeks?

Nikki said...

is coral popping up more, or are you just noticing it more?

Anonymous said...

I think I'm seeing more coral because I'm looking for it.
Can hardly wait til 6/8, my last day at school and then I can get serious about finding the MOT-B dress!!! So lucky that every female I know will help the MOT-B be the brides proud fashion queen.

Can hardly wait ti 7/4 to be with the future Mr-Mrs. Sweat :)

So blessed to have no interest in Sonic (!) but very blessed to have access to the chili fix in Albuquerque . . . I don't take that for granted either.

Love ya bunches, MOM