Wednesday, September 7, 2011

i've turned into a non-blogger

well not really(turned into a non-blogger), or at least i hope not. right now i just like to think i'm super busy, establishing a new life, a new love, a new beginning. and somewhere along the lines my blog along with working out got put on the back burner. but i've been requested that i write something, so here ya go. i did actually workout at one point in time a couple of weeks ago and never had the chance to blog, so this blog will go with that workout even though at this point in time i don't remember the workout or when it was, i just know i'm a post behind, and that is what matters, right?!
i'm home for the next three weekends and during that time i plan to organize and get settled. stop.breathe.workout.blog.
but truthfully i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that working out and blogging are no longer at the top of my priority list. now i realize things change, but i've had moments when i've felt that those two things (working out and blogging) were pretty much what my life would be about. i remember almost two years ago when my friend emily announced her 3rd pregnancy and i thought to myself (oh here we go, she's going to be too busy to blog.) shortly (i think) after she went from 2 kids to 3 kids she officially announced on her blog that she would no longer be posting as much. even though i had a feeling such a post was coming when i read the words in black and white i was a little bit heartbroken. almost betrayed, because i was thinking "um hello....doesn't she know that she has faithful followers who look forward to her everyday funny posts?! ...what in the world am i going to read now?!"
now look at me. that's me. well but not that extreme. i'm definitely not has funny as emily, and i definitely don't have quite the following as emily, but still. and i haven't gone from 2 kids to 3 (nobody freak out!). but, we all love to feel that we are loved, and i'm thankful for my friend sarah who wrote me on facebook today to let me know that my lack of posting was killing her (albeit not really.), her words, not mine.
in the mean time here's a teaser of what's to come and a little hint of what has been going on in my life.


  • driving to kearney, NE twice in a two week period

  • driving from kearney to ellsworth, KS

  • seeing the small town way of life

  • wanting everything right away

hopefully updates will come quicker than what they have been, because i do miss my time at the gym, but right now i'm embracing my changing life and spending time with my boyfriend (awww...).

2 comments:

sarahlove said...

Aweeeeeeee is right!!! SO happy for you! Glad to know that you have been busy. I'm sure that within the next few weeks you will start to balance out your life again. It seems to be a constant swinging pendulum and getting it just right is really hard to do!

But seriously. Don't forget about us. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dido . . . having serious withdrawal.

Love, hugs, prayers, MOM