Thursday, September 6, 2012

~all kinds of crazy~

did i mention that our room at the Four Seasons had a
TV
in the mirror?!

********

i'm ready for fall,
but so not ready for socks.

********

do you remember when facebook
used to be full of things that you said.
rather than  bunch of quotes and pictures from other people?
i sorta miss that.

********

i bought
Pop Tarts on Tuesday.

********

are you ready for some
i know i am.

********

i have these jarred cherries that i need to do something with.
i really want to attempt a cherry pie,
but i'm scared.
any ideas?

********

my calendar for september is booked!

********

i love how my feet look as i'm walking just as i'm about
to place my foot back on the ground.
it looks really slender and boney.

********

while shopping last weekend i found
the dress (this put shade of purple) i'm gonna wear for my
rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
it's super cute,
and it' from the limited.
and it was on sale:
$25.86!
score!

********


5 comments:

Emily said...

I love a good deal on a dress! Score.

TV IN THE MIRROR. I INVENTED THAT. Well, not invented, but "thought of it first." I used to wish for that when I was like, 7. Seriously.

Stupid facebook quotes and pictures. I hate it.

I buy poptarts like 3 times a week.

I hate cherries.

We got NFL Sunday Ticket and Dave is coaching football this year, so no, I'm not ready for football. Ugh.

Rachel said...

TV in the mirror = way cool, but I wouldn't want one in my house.

FALL!!! It's kinda-sorta here in Texas! 85 today, and it felt GREAT.

Oh, I really do not enjoy all the crap on FB. I'm about to start blocking some political bashing folks. Also, I kinda don't enjoy when friends post 6 million photos of every little event. Overkill.

We've been enjoying the poptarts from Dollar General. Way cheaper, which is nice when we could go thru one box in a morning, just us. :-) My dad once bought me organic poptarts. I was thankful that he thought of me, but I also laughed.

eh, football, not too excited here. but, camping season is starting for us - woo hoo!!!

Cherry pie would be delicious! Read the jar - are they all ready for pie, or do you need to cook them with sugar and water to make the yummy cherry sauce? Roll-out crust from the store makes pie so do-able. Do it! Do it! :-)

Hopefully September is not crazy overbooked, Bride-to-be!

Dress on sale = awesome!!!

April said...

Rachel they are cherries in a mason jar from my future grandmother-in-law. so who knows?

Summer said...

TV mirror? Awesome!

I was excited for football before school started. :(

September is like the craziest month of the year!

sarahlove said...

I adore that you look at your feet!

FB. It's an inner battle for me. Sometimes, I think it's turning into a TV, because of all the advertisements and quotes that aren't even legit. In fact, I think I will post that as my status update right now!

Now I want pie. I never want pie!