Sunday, November 6, 2011

a slow down

flowers from Chris
Right now I feel that things have slowed down a little bit. I'm home alone on a Sunday afternoon enjoying myself while Chris is out at a friend's house watching the Bronco game.
I'm so thankful for so many reasons.
Beware as this post may be a pit random.
Chris was gone all last week. He was back in California. This time in Bakersfield. Something big could be happening with that.
I know I say it (write it) all the time, but life happening is just so crazy. Life. Happening.
Life.Happens.
I heard a beautiful thing from my friend today she said "I have a three month old son at home." It is a beautiful phrase to hear especially since I know that friend had moments where she thought she wouldn't be a mom. Just like that, life happens.
Chris and I saw the movie "The Adjustment Bureau" last night. Good movie, but a little bit weird. Makes you think that everything happen exactly has it should.
For me, I definitely feel that everything is happening exactly has it should.
strike! 60min