Thursday, December 29, 2011

Breaking Dawn part I

Lets travel back 6 weeks shall we?
Six weeks ago my beautiful cousin's Kari and Cheryl were in town from Albuquerque for the sole purpose of joining me for the midnight premiere showing of Twilight: Breaking Dawn part I movie...along with some cousin bonding of course. In additions to the midnight show we did lots of other things around Denver and Boulder.
We went to the Brown Palace Hotel, and had the afternoon tea.
We drove to Golden, and went on the Coors Brewery tour.


We even went out to a local bar, and had some drinks and fun.
cheryl, me, and, kari
Lots of fun was had, as I love these girls so much! Round two is already scheduled for part II!
step 60min

3 comments:

sarahlove said...

I adore your relationship with your cousins! Something I miss terribly with my family.

Emily said...

Oooh, how did you like the movie?

Tammy said...

I went on the tour early last year...pretty cool!!:) Even though I don't drink beer!!LOL I LOVE Golden! Beautiful place.