Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Piece of the World Wide Web

i do believe this is my first official blog on blogspot.com. (I think at one point in time I created a blogspot account.) I also have a blog at www.myspace.com/bluesoulam. Not too sure how often I will use this. I think I just created it to leave comments on my friend Emily's site. She shared with me her site a while ago, and I haven't really checked it out. But seeing her this past weekend, will change that. I look forward to keeping in touch with her, along with all the other old/new friends I feel I have made. It's amazing how you can see someone after 10 years, and immediately have a comfort with talking to them. I definitely feel more confident from 10 years ago. I'm a lot more open, honest, and blunt. I suppose that could be a good thing, or a bad thing. I myself look at it as a good thing. I also have a much better memory and time line in my head. I feel really bad, because a lot of what my friends remember, I don't remember at all! I think I first really started remembering dates and events when I turned 20. Prior to that, not so much. I'm excited to go home again. Majority of my friends have moved away from NM, and now being reconnected, I have friends to visit when I visit, who still live in NM. I suppose, never say never. But I don't think I'll ever be back in NM. My story while I was in NM, was that I live in CO, I'm not too sure why I still live there(after 6 years), but I know I don't want to come back to NM. I think I've known that for a long time, but it's weird to say it out loud. I have a comfort in making CO my home, even though I question everyday if it is meant to be my home.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

You have a blog, yaay! I love it! keep it up, pretty please!

I can relate with the not remembering things. But it is selective. I am glad that you went to your reunion.